Explore Large Point Cloud Datasets On Any Hardware
- SEQUOIA converts Point Data to a spatially-organized and well-compressed .SPRT file format.
- .SPRT allows efficient storage and random access to sub-sets of large point clouds, with hundreds of billions of points.
- Typical Point Data channels like Color, Intensity, Normal etc. can be visualized as Color in the Viewports.
- Point Shape, Size and Transparency can be controlled per Viewport.
- Point Limits can be defined per Point Loader object, and per Viewport.
- Multiple Levels Of Detail can be loaded in a view-dependent manner, while respecting Point Limits.
- SEQUOIA can adapt to any hardware, from Microsoft Surface Pro tablets through laptops to graphics workstations.