Create And Export Watertight Or Single-Sided Meshes
- SEQUOIA creates a watertight mesh from one or more Point Data sources using one of several meshing algorithms.
- SEQUOIA can clean up the resulting mesh by removing detached "islands" using polygon count or area thresholds.
- SEQUOIA can optionally remove one side of the mesh based on polygon vs. point data Normals (non-water-tight output).
- SEQUOIA provides operators to conform the mesh to the point cloud's surface, relax the mesh, clean up channels etc.
- SEQUOIA can perform distributed meshing on the workstation, the local network, or the Cloud using the Hacksaw feature.